The "RE-303 Sample Instrument" is based on DinSync RE-303 samples from Cutoff, Resonance, ENV Mod and Accent settings.
This gives you the original sound with the distinctive chirping of
Also the "mono mode" and "portamento" are implanted, so that the notes can "glide" as it is typical for the TB-303 sequences.
The "RE-303 Sample Instrument" is compatible with NI Kontakt version 5.5.3 and higher.
All controllers have "Midi learn" and can be assigned to a hardware controller.
You can use it in the NI Kontakt Player (Free) or in NI Kontakt on PC and Mac as VST, AU and Standalone.
The "DinSync RE-303"is a replica of the "Roland TB-303 Bassline".
- It is perfect to integrate the Hardware into your DAW.
- It makes the sound design easier, because you have direct access to the parameters.
- The Parameters can be automated and they can be stored with your Project.
- You can safe your new sounds on the Hardware and the editor settings as VST Presets (..fxp)
in the DAW.
- With the X-Y-Pads, all Parameter can be selected and controlled.
Included : Vst and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit
Vst, AU and Standalone for MAC